Granziero S.p.a., in line with its company’s philosophy based on its ability to quickly adapt to the needs of the reference market, has decided to comply with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard in order to optimize the internal processes and to continuously improve their performance.
The following Quality Policy is therefore created as a commitment from the General Management, with the contribution of all the staff, in maintaining the certification of the Quality Management System in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, in order to meet the requirements of clients and relevant stakeholders.
The company objectives and the resources needed to achieve them are defined by Management on an annual basis during the Review, and can be updated in relation to organizational and process variations, or strategic choices relating to the Company’s market policy.
The achievement of these objectives is monitored based on concrete and measurable parameters (indicators), in order to be able to evaluate achievements in an objective way, and to make decisions based on actual facts.
The periodic assessment of risks and opportunities related to business processes, and internal and external verification activities, are the tools that Granziero S.p.a. uses to increase the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Management commits to ensure that this Policy is understood, shared, implemented and actuated by all its employees and collaborators, and at the same time shares it with all stakeholders by posting on the company notice board and releasing it on the company website.
Process management activities, in particular management of the various production phases, will be increasingly developed through management and control systems and software, in order to optimize the synergy and the monitoring of timings and deadlines. The ultimate aim is to achieve an efficiency that reduces the causes of potential non-compliances and contractual penalties for delays in delivery of documents and equipment.
The objectives for the current year can be summarized as follows:
- Enhance the constant use of software for the management of the commercial process, to improve the monitoring of deadlines, priorities and track the short and long-term commercial objectives with greater efficiency.
- Development and progressive introduction of a new quotation software and calculation of general contract costs. This software will be implemented on a platform compatible with the various operating systems in use, ensuring that the functions involved in the planning of production activities are measurable elements and parameters that can be used to establish production times and methods.
- Enhance the extensive use of software for quality process management and tests, with the aim of implementing a shared system among all the functions, to improve the transfer of information regarding the planned test phases and allow an optimized management of interactions between functions.
- Introduction of new software for the preparation and management of purchase orders to external suppliers. This software will introduce new management and query functions for the orders placed, and at the same time provide a more detailed monitoring of the status of order fulfillment.
- Reactivating the selection process of a new workshop foreman, who will have the purpose of improving resource management with particular regard to the division of scheduled hours.
- Participation of workshop staff in internal formation and training courses on Health and Safety in the Workplace, in order to prevent critical situations that could cause harm to people or the environment.
The General Management will have the task of monitoring and continuously promoting the initiatives of improvement identified and described above.
Albignasego, 31 gennaio 2019 General Management